24 February, 2011

Haul

Well, for about $40 invested, and not really certain what would be showing up - I have myself about 200 cassettes in excellent condition. It's interesting to have insight into someone else's musical tastes. There's everything from Motown & Chicago Blues to Country & Western; '80s Pop to Metal, and a sprinkling of oddballs. Quite a span. I lucked out and maybe four or five of the albums are already in my collection. What I didn't take into account is that I now have to add all these into Music Collector. That somewhat kills my enthusiasm - but at least May and I have a lot of new things to check out over the next year. So if you see us pulling up at some art event and something dreadful is blaring out of the car - you'll understand that we're just giving everything it's fair shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment