07 November, 2014

Haloes Curios - HC06 and HC07 - Haloeween V.5 and V.6

HALOES CURIOS - HC06 and HC07
Distributed on Halloween, in a rush. The items respectively contain: Haloeween, Volume 5 and Haloeween, Volume 6. Each release were created for Halloween 2013 and distributed to friends and family. Not sure which package went where, but I decided to hit two locations I've missed thus far; Frenchman and Bywater. Traffic dictated where the Frenchman package was placed, and adoration for Euclid Records determined the other drop. Both of the discs contain some of my favorite Haloeween selections so far, and as a whole, these two volumes comprise my favorites among the series. I hope the individuals that found these packages found some tracks they enjoyed and most importantly, had a very Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment