20 October, 2021

Mr. Gnome - 'Vinyl Box Set' (Episode 1)

I kicked off a new video channel in June where I discuss some of the favorites in my collection; talk about bands that are a bit under the radar that I think deserve some attention (Mr. Gnome definitely is among those artists); and every now and again, something new I've added. 

In this outing, I am discussing a "box set" ordered from Mr. Gnome in 2011. This Cleveland-based band is still active, and released a new album in 2018. This box set contained all available material they had released at the time of purchase, and is hand-constructed by the band's vocalist. She continues to provide variations of these hand-crafted box sets as well as some fantastic art, t-shirts, and of course music. Check out their site here: Mr. Gnome (Official Website)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment